Your Resource Center
Interested in working at the Pride Center of Maryland?
Clinical Supervisor | LCSW, LPC, LMFT
Job Purpose: To provide methodological guidance to case management programs, and biweekly supervision to MSWs seeking field placements. Applicants should have professional experience working with racially diverse sexual and gender minority populations (same-gender-loving (SGL), gay, bisexual, trans, etc.) populations.
Goals and Objectives:
- Foster team and MSW intern development and competency through supervision, coaching, training and in-services, team meetings.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training.
- Promote positive culture of collaboration within The Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Associate and Executive Director to develop department objectives and strategies to maximize team efficiencies and operations that support organizational strategies and initiatives.
- Assist and develop a successful and cohesive team, with high levels of productivity and accuracy to achieve performance metrics.
- Promote a positive working environment for the team; understanding the importance of effectiveness in service delivery.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations (development and supervision) of the team to ensure performance standards are met.
- Provide clinical supervision, coaching and mentoring to the team. Provide expertise and knowledge of case management, case discussion and consultation/supervision, and professional development opportunities.
- Perform assessments of care plans and service notes to verify cases are properly managed and client coordination activities are occurring and appropriately documented.
- Proactively monitor defined metrics to ensure quality service delivery and compliance with program standards.
- Act as a resource to answer questions and assist peers and management with delegated tasks and projects.
- Participate and contribute to departmental meetings, team huddles, rounds, supervision and other meetings, as needed, to ensure cohesive department operations.
- Follow Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM) policies and procedures.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in a related clinical field such as Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or Counseling.
- Clinical license required (LCSW, LPC, LMFT).
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and familiarity of case management concepts, principles and strategies and the ability to apply such knowledge in supervising a team engaged in providing direct service.
- Knowledge of program development, planning and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability for assessment, evaluation, and interpretation of behavioral health information, and care planning.
- Advanced written and oral communication, decision making and problem solving skills, efficient time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and external teams.
- Ability to build, engage and motivate teams; understanding and utilizing team approach to care delivery.
Compensation: Part-time, non-exempt position at $30.00 to $40 per hour. Actual compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, and the ability to embody the Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM) mission and values.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to: Infoi@pridecentermd.org
Community Engagement Ambassador
PAY RANGE: $18-$22 an hour. Contractor Position up to 40 hours per week
ORGANIZATION MISSION: To be a catalyst for uniting and empowering sexual and gender minorities in Maryland, and to advocate for a better quality of life for the entire community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct community outreach, engagement, and education on COVID-19 vaccines and provide navigation to vaccination clinics and service providers
- Comply with agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to maintaining confidentiality of participants and business operations in accordance with PCOM policies.
- Outreach and education activities to be conducted at venues frequented by the target populations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with diverse populations at different venues
- Demonstrated experience in community leadership or quick-learning capacity.
- Community organizing, cultural work, and public health focused experience is preferred.
- English Proficiency
Please submit your resume to Karen@pridecentermd.org
The Pride Center of Maryland is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support our Executive Director and provide office/site management. Contractor Position: $24 hourly, full-time, up to 40 hours weekly.
To be a catalyst for uniting and empowering sexual and gender minorities in Maryland, and to advocate for a better quality of life for the entire community.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years of experience providing support for senior-level executives or 1+ yrs Amazon experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 3 years experience
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Email your resume to Karen@pridecentermd.org
The Pride Center of Maryland is seeking an Evaluation and Data Manager to administrate all of the agency’s data and databases, assist programs in collecting and measuring insights and impact, manage the structural functions of the databases, and train new staff on database usage, surveys and other data collection tools. The Evaluation and Data Manager works with the Programs Manager to report data for federal, state, city and non-government grants.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with the Programs Manager and staff to structure, collect, enter, analyze, track and measure program data to evaluate and report on program impact.
- Collaborate with program staff to update and edit databases in a way that is efficient, yet captures all of the pertinent information needed to track impact on communities served;
- Provide training to appropriate staff regarding data entry requirements, including what is required for grant reporting and measuring program impact;
- Periodically evaluate data handling procedures and recommend changes to ensure collection and reporting of relevant data occurs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage reports and data for grants, including but not limited to:SAMHSA, Baltimore City Health Department, and HRSA;
- Create monthly production reports regarding individuals served;
- Respond to staff requests for client contact lists and data on outcomes and demographics;
- Run preliminary reports to identify errors and missing data, proactively;
Community Needs Assessment
- Collect and manage data for the Community Needs Assessment to guide the organization’s strategic plan;
- Work with staff and outside vendors to collect and manage quantitative and qualitative data for needs assessment;
- Organize process (e.g., develop RFP, create project plan, engage necessary staff/board members);
- Present information and insights to board, leadership, and key partners/stakeholders;
- Perform interim data collection to track trends and changes to ensure services continue to be responsive to community needs.
Survey Creation, Distribution, Reporting, And Analysis
- Work with individual leaders and teams to create and prioritize survey needs (e.g., member satisfaction, community impact, agency culture, etc.);
- Develop the client satisfaction survey process to improve on the response rate of clients;
- Create survey reports for internal and external use w;
- Evaluate survey results to determine priority insights, issues or topics. Work in collaboration with department staff to identify areas for improvement and best practices;
- Work with the Executive Director, leadership team, and program staff to ensure follow-up surveys are being sent to collect data from clients and partner organizations;
Strategic Planning & Organizational Standards
- Support preparation of strategic plan and quarterly monitoring reports, including presentation to executive management, governance and other stakeholders;
- Monitor external and internal environment and identify opportunities to fulfill the agency strategy;
- Work on special projects related to organizational strategy and performance, especially where there is a significant data or research component.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of partnerships and collaborative efforts within the community;
- Track referrals and collaborative efforts with partner organizations;
- Serve as agency representative to community organizations as requested and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., information technology, business, mathematics, computer science) from an accredited institution, OR
- Associate degree in a relevant field and three years’ experience with database management, data entry and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate a business question into a data question
- Experience with data quality and preparation, including how to handle missing or inconsistent data
- Ability to identify trends or relationships within data that produce meaningful insights
- Experience developing data visualizations that are easy to understand
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing projects
- Experience with MS Office programs including proficiency with Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Four years’ experience providing data entry instruction or training to others including creating written materials, providing individual training and presenting to group learning audiences
- Four years’ experience working with non-profit or social services data entry, analysis and reporting
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 a year. Contractor position.
Send resume and cover letter to Karen@pridecentermd.org by October 15, 2021.
Sat – Sun: Closed