Your Resource Center
Interested in working at the Pride Center of Maryland?
Clinical Supervisor | LCSW, LPC, LMFT
Job Purpose: To provide methodological guidance to case management programs, and biweekly supervision to MSWs seeking field placements. Applicants should have professional experience working with racially diverse sexual and gender minority populations (same-gender-loving (SGL), gay, bisexual, trans, etc.) populations.
Goals and Objectives:
- Foster team and MSW intern development and competency through supervision, coaching, training and in-services, team meetings.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training.
- Promote positive culture of collaboration within The Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Associate and Executive Director to develop department objectives and strategies to maximize team efficiencies and operations that support organizational strategies and initiatives.
- Assist and develop a successful and cohesive team, with high levels of productivity and accuracy to achieve performance metrics.
- Promote a positive working environment for the team; understanding the importance of effectiveness in service delivery.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations (development and supervision) of the team to ensure performance standards are met.
- Provide clinical supervision, coaching and mentoring to the team. Provide expertise and knowledge of case management, case discussion and consultation/supervision, and professional development opportunities.
- Perform assessments of care plans and service notes to verify cases are properly managed and client coordination activities are occurring and appropriately documented.
- Proactively monitor defined metrics to ensure quality service delivery and compliance with program standards.
- Act as a resource to answer questions and assist peers and management with delegated tasks and projects.
- Participate and contribute to departmental meetings, team huddles, rounds, supervision and other meetings, as needed, to ensure cohesive department operations.
- Follow Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM) policies and procedures.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Master’s degree in a related clinical field such as Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or Counseling.
- Clinical license required (LCSW, LPC, LMFT).
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience, preferably in a behavioral health setting.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and familiarity of case management concepts, principles and strategies and the ability to apply such knowledge in supervising a team engaged in providing direct service.
- Knowledge of program development, planning and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability for assessment, evaluation, and interpretation of behavioral health information, and care planning.
- Advanced written and oral communication, decision making and problem solving skills, efficient time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and external teams.
- Ability to build, engage and motivate teams; understanding and utilizing team approach to care delivery.
Compensation: Part-time, non-exempt position at $30.00 to $40 per hour. Actual compensation will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, and the ability to embody the Pride Center of Maryland (PCOM) mission and values.
Email Cover Letter and Resume to: Infoi@pridecentermd.org
Community Engagement Ambassador
PAY RANGE: $18-$22 an hour. Contractor Position up to 40 hours per week
ORGANIZATION MISSION: To be a catalyst for uniting and empowering sexual and gender minorities in Maryland, and to advocate for a better quality of life for the entire community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide direct community outreach, engagement, and education on COVID-19 vaccines and provide navigation to vaccination clinics and service providers
- Comply with agency policies and procedures, including but not limited to maintaining confidentiality of participants and business operations in accordance with PCOM policies.
- Outreach and education activities to be conducted at venues frequented by the target populations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with diverse populations at different venues
- Demonstrated experience in community leadership or quick-learning capacity.
- Community organizing, cultural work, and public health focused experience is preferred.
- English Proficiency
Please submit your resume to Karen@pridecentermd.org
The Pride Center of Maryland is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting and growing organization. We are looking for someone to support our Executive Director and provide office/site management. Contractor Position: $24 hourly, full-time, up to 40 hours weekly.
To be a catalyst for uniting and empowering sexual and gender minorities in Maryland, and to advocate for a better quality of life for the entire community.
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 3+ years of experience providing support for senior-level executives or 1+ yrs Amazon experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 3 years experience
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Email your resume to Karen@pridecentermd.org
Sat – Sun: Closed